Blackstone invests $100 mln in Indian tractor manufacturer
MUMBAI Oct 8 (Reuters) - The Blackstone Group has invested $100 million for a 12.5 percent stake in India's International Tractors Ltd (ITL), the U.S. private equity company said in a statement on Monday.
ITL, which manufactures tractors, is the flagship company of India's Sonalika Group.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest