Blackstone invests $100 mln in Indian tractor manufacturer
MUMBAI Oct 8 (Reuters) - The Blackstone Group has invested $100 million for a 12.5 percent stake in India's International Tractors Ltd (ITL), the U.S. private equity company said in a statement on Monday.
ITL, which manufactures tractors, is the flagship company of India's Sonalika Group.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |