BRIEF-Cranswick first-half in line, remains confident
LONDON Oct 8 (Reuters) - Cranswick PLC : * First half performance has been in line with management's expectations * Underlying turnover in the six months to 30 September was up 5 per cent * Remains confident in the continued long term development of the business
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South