ESM appoints banks for European roadshow
LONDON, Oct 8 (IFR) - The European Stability Mechanism (ESM) has appointed Deutsche Bank, RBS and SG CIB to arrange investor meetings across Europe in early November, bank sources said.
The roadshow will take place in London, Frankfurt and Paris, with sources saying the eurozone sovereign rescue fund will target its first bond offering in early January.
The ESM, which was officially inaugurated on Monday, has already met investors in Asia, sources said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone