GM says Sept China auto sales up 1.7 pct on year
BEIJING Oct 8 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 244,266 v ehicles in the country in September, up 1.7 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Monday.
For the first nine months, sales were up 10 percent to 2.08 million units, GM said in a statement.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image