GM says Sept China auto sales up 1.7 pct on year
BEIJING Oct 8 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 244,266 v ehicles in the country in September, up 1.7 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Monday.
For the first nine months, sales were up 10 percent to 2.08 million units, GM said in a statement.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, "rumble on for years" - study
- Louisiana judge rules state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional