GM says Sept China auto sales up 1.7 pct on year
BEIJING Oct 8 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 244,266 v ehicles in the country in September, up 1.7 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Monday.
For the first nine months, sales were up 10 percent to 2.08 million units, GM said in a statement.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt