Ex-divs to take 4.1 points off FTSE 100 on Oct 10
LONDON Oct 8 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 4.11 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) InterContinental Hotels 108.40 1.24 Kingfisher 3.09 0.29 Smith & Nephew 9.90 cents 0.22 Tesco 4.63 1.47 Wolseley 40.00 0.45 WPP Group 8.80 0.44 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Balfour Beatty 5.60 Cobham 2.40 Daejan Holdings 51.00 Hays 1.67 Murray 9.00 International Trust Rightmove 9.00 SIG 1.00 Spirax-Sarco 16.00 Travis Perkins 8.00 Unite Group 1.00 Yule Catto 2.20
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case