- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
MALAYSIA-PRESS-Petronas eyes oil well exploration in Sri Lanka-Malaysian Reserve
Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) is considering oil well explorations off the shores of Sri Lanka, possibly near the Palk Straits and the Mannar Basin bordering India and the island state.
It is learnt that the government of Sri Lanka has invited Petronas, through the Malaysian government, to study and review the possibly of working together in exploiting oil and gas (O&G) resources in the straits and the Mannar basin.
S Korean, French firms invest 2bln rgt in bio-tec h plant-Business Times
Axiata in Myanmar telecoms race-The Star
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this