European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Oct 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures fell on Monday, with shares set to surrender a big chunk of Friday's gains as the initial enthusiasm sparked by the drop in the U.S. unemployment rate fades while worries about earnings and the global economy resurface.
At 0604 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.5-0.8 percent.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |