BRIEF-Moody's assigns Ba1 to CITIC Pacific's MTN drawdown
Oct 8 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Ba1 rating to CITIC Pacific's proposed USD notes to be drawn under its Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) Program.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, "rumble on for years" - study
- Louisiana judge rules state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional