Mexico car output rises 12.5 pct y/y in Sept
MEXICO CITY Oct 8 (Reuters) - Mexican auto production rose by 12.5 percent in September compared with the same month a year earlier, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Monday.
Auto exports fell by 0.1 percent over the same period, AMIA said.
(Reporting by Noe Torres)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |