Mexico car output rises 12.5 pct y/y in Sept
MEXICO CITY Oct 8 (Reuters) - Mexican auto production rose by 12.5 percent in September compared with the same month a year earlier, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Monday.
Auto exports fell by 0.1 percent over the same period, AMIA said.
(Reporting by Noe Torres)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee