Progress Software says CEO to resign, may see revenue slippage
Oct 8 (Reuters) - Database management software maker Progress Software Corp said Chief Executive Jay Bhatt will step down and that it could not reaffirm its fourth-quarter sales forecast.
Progress Software said it may see some slippage in revenue growth in the fiscal fourth quarter in light of the CEO transition.
It had said growth in fourth quarter revenue would be between 1 percent and minus 2 percent.
Bhatt will continue in his role until Dec. 7, the company said in a statement.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat