Shell's Nyhamna gas processing plant shut-Gassco
OSLO Oct 8 (Reuters) - The Royal Dutch Shell-operated Nyhamna gas processing plant in Norway was shut down on Monday at around 0900 GMT, the gas system operator Gassco said.
Gas output at the plant, which processes gas from offshore Ormen Lange gas field before it is shipped to Britain, was down by 32 million cubic metres, it added.
The shutdown was expected to last for ten hours.
Shell was not immediately available for comment.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media