TGS Nopec raises 2012 revenue outlook
OSLO Oct 8 (Reuters) - Norwegian seismic surveyor TGS-Nopec raised its 2012 revenue guidance for the third time this year on Monday and said third-quarter revenue had increased 53 percent from a year ago.
The company, which scans the sea floor for oil and gas deposits, said it expected third quarter revenue to come in at $244 million, up from $160 million a year earlier, and said it now expected full-year revenue to be in the range of $870-910 million.
On Aug. 2 the company lifted its full year net revenue target to $810-870 million. (Reporting By Victoria Klesty)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media