- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
TNK-BP's Saratov oil refinery resumes output after fire
MOSCOW Oct 8 (Reuters) - Saratov oil refinery, owned by Anglo-Russian crude producer TNK-BP, has resumed production after it caught fire last week, TNK-BP said on Monday.
The company also said it continues maintenance work at its visbreaker unit, which was hit by fire on Thursday, when one worker died after the incident.
The plant normally produces 130,000 barrels of oil products a day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this