TNK-BP's Saratov oil refinery resumes output after fire
MOSCOW Oct 8 (Reuters) - Saratov oil refinery, owned by Anglo-Russian crude producer TNK-BP, has resumed production after it caught fire last week, TNK-BP said on Monday.
The company also said it continues maintenance work at its visbreaker unit, which was hit by fire on Thursday, when one worker died after the incident.
The plant normally produces 130,000 barrels of oil products a day.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |