TPC Group gets higher buyout offer from Innospec
Oct 8 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker TPC Group Inc said it received a buyout proposal from Innospec Inc for $721.3 million, topping an offer made by private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners.
Specialty chemicals company Innospec would pursue a deal for an all-cash price of $44 to $46 per share, TPC said in a statement on Monday.
First Reserve and SK offered $40 in August.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study