Turkish Airlines to buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes in 2014-2016
ISTANBUL Oct 8 (Reuters) - Turkish Airlines said on Monday that it will buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes between 2014-2016.
The carrier will buy four planes in 2014, six in 2015 and five in 2016, the Istanbul-based company said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter