Turkish Airlines to buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes in 2014-2016
ISTANBUL Oct 8 (Reuters) - Turkish Airlines said on Monday that it will buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes between 2014-2016.
The carrier will buy four planes in 2014, six in 2015 and five in 2016, the Istanbul-based company said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB