Turkish Airlines to buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes in 2014-2016
ISTANBUL Oct 8 (Reuters) - Turkish Airlines said on Monday that it will buy 15 Airbus A330-300 planes between 2014-2016.
The carrier will buy four planes in 2014, six in 2015 and five in 2016, the Istanbul-based company said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer)
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement