- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
VW 9-month group sales up 10.6 pct to 6.802 mln cars
BERLIN Oct 8 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG, Europe's largest carmaker, said on Monday that group sales increased 10.6 percent during the first nine months to 6.802 million vehicles, according to an online presentation.
Global deliveries of the German auto manufacturer's namesake brand vehicles rose 10.5 percent for the period to 4.209 million vehicles.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this