Cummins lowers sales forecast, to cut up to 1500 jobs
Oct 9 (Reuters) - U.S. engine maker Cummins Inc cut its full-year revenue forecast by $1 billion to $17 billion citing a weakening global economy.
The company said it expects to cut up to 1500 jobs by the end of the year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls