Cummins lowers sales forecast, to cut up to 1500 jobs
Oct 9 (Reuters) - U.S. engine maker Cummins Inc cut its full-year revenue forecast by $1 billion to $17 billion citing a weakening global economy.
The company said it expects to cut up to 1500 jobs by the end of the year.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data