Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Oct 9 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday:
* BP's billionaire partners in TNK-BP, Russia's third-biggest oil producer, said they could sell or list their 50 percent stake in the business, plunging the venture's plans into further confusion, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
* Tokyo Gas Co is in talks to buy a less than 10 percent stake in BG Group's Australian liquefied natural gas project, the Wall Street Journal said, citing a senior official at the Japanese firm.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |