BRIEF-Moody's places Netflix's ratings on review for downgrade
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Moody's placed Netflix Inc.'s (Netflix) Ba2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), Ba1 Probability of Default Rating and Ba2 (LGD 5- 72%) senior unsecured notes rating on review for downgrade.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |