- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Italy state holding company completes sale of Eni stake
ROME Oct 9 (Reuters) - Italy's state investment holding company Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) said on Tuesday it had completed the sale of a 3.3 percent stake in oil group Eni , selling some 58.3 million shares between Sept. 24 and Oct. 9 for around 1 billion euros ($1.29 billion).
The sale cuts CDP's stake in Eni to around 25.76 percent, the investment holding said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7754 euros) (Reporting By James Mackenzie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this