S. Korea's KDIC launches up to $235 mln KEPCO selldown - source
HONG KONG Oct 9 (Reuters) - State-run Korea Deposit Insurance Corp (KDIC) launched on Tuesday an up to $235 million shares selldown in Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO) , a source with direct knowledge of the plan said.
KDIC is offering KEPCO shares in a range of 25,900-26,950 Korean won each, added the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. (Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case