S. Korea's KDIC launches up to $235 mln KEPCO selldown - source
HONG KONG Oct 9 (Reuters) - State-run Korea Deposit Insurance Corp (KDIC) launched on Tuesday an up to $235 million shares selldown in Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO) , a source with direct knowledge of the plan said.
KDIC is offering KEPCO shares in a range of 25,900-26,950 Korean won each, added the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. (Reporting by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |