- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Privately held Rapid7 acquires Mobilisafe
BOSTON Oct 9 (Reuters) - Rapid7, a privately held cyber security firm based in Boston, said on Tuesday it has acquired Mobilisafe, a Seattle company focused on protecting corporate mobile devices.
The companies did not disclose the terms of the acquisition.
Rapid7, which makes software known as Metasploit that businesses use to simulate attacks on corporate networks, has about 280 employees. Mobilisafe is a startup with just seven employees. (Reporting By Jim Finkle. Editing by Andre Grenon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this