Brent crude rises over $1/bbl
LONDON, Oct 9 - Brent crude rose by more than $1 on Tuesday as rising tension between Turkey and Syria stoked oil supply concerns.
By 1142 GMT, Brent was up $1.04 to $112.86 a barrel.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government