Brent crude rises over $1/bbl
LONDON, Oct 9 - Brent crude rose by more than $1 on Tuesday as rising tension between Turkey and Syria stoked oil supply concerns.
By 1142 GMT, Brent was up $1.04 to $112.86 a barrel.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls