Brent crude rises over $1/bbl
LONDON, Oct 9 - Brent crude rose by more than $1 on Tuesday as rising tension between Turkey and Syria stoked oil supply concerns.
By 1142 GMT, Brent was up $1.04 to $112.86 a barrel.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions