- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Brent crude rises over $1/bbl
LONDON, Oct 9 - Brent crude rose by more than $1 on Tuesday as rising tension between Turkey and Syria stoked oil supply concerns.
By 1142 GMT, Brent was up $1.04 to $112.86 a barrel.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this