STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil sees capital adequacy ratio rise
Banco do Brasil's capital adequacy ratio will rise by around 0.5 percentage point with the use of part of the funds obtained in an 8.1 billion real ($4 billion) loan from the federal government, the nation's largest lender said in a filing on Tuesday. The bank's solvency ratio was at 14.6 percent at the end of the second quarter. The loan was announced last month.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet