STXNEWS LATAM-Banco do Brasil sees capital adequacy ratio rise
Banco do Brasil's capital adequacy ratio will rise by around 0.5 percentage point with the use of part of the funds obtained in an 8.1 billion real ($4 billion) loan from the federal government, the nation's largest lender said in a filing on Tuesday. The bank's solvency ratio was at 14.6 percent at the end of the second quarter. The loan was announced last month.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat