Tessenderlo says to sell pharmaceutical ingredients business
BRUSSELS Oct 9 (Reuters) - Belgian chemicals and plastics group Tessenderlo said on Tuesday that it planned to sell its pharmaceutical ingredients business to private industrial holding International Chemical Investors Group.
Tessenderlo said the sale of the plants in France and Italy employing 360 people was in line with its strategy of focusing on specialty products and services in food, agriculture, water management and producing value from biowaste.
The company did not provide financial details of the deal. (Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea