Tessenderlo says to sell pharmaceutical ingredients business
BRUSSELS Oct 9 (Reuters) - Belgian chemicals and plastics group Tessenderlo said on Tuesday that it planned to sell its pharmaceutical ingredients business to private industrial holding International Chemical Investors Group.
Tessenderlo said the sale of the plants in France and Italy employing 360 people was in line with its strategy of focusing on specialty products and services in food, agriculture, water management and producing value from biowaste.
The company did not provide financial details of the deal. (Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |