TSMC says Sept sales up 30.3 pct on year, down vs Aug
TAIPEI Oct 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Tuesday that unconsolidated sales in September rose 30.3 percent from a year earlier, though they fell back from August.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$42.82 billion ($1.46 billion) last month, compared with T$32.9 billion a year earlier and T$48.9 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$43.35 billion, up 29.8 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media