TSMC says Sept sales up 30.3 pct on year, down vs Aug
TAIPEI Oct 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Tuesday that unconsolidated sales in September rose 30.3 percent from a year earlier, though they fell back from August.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$42.82 billion ($1.46 billion) last month, compared with T$32.9 billion a year earlier and T$48.9 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$43.35 billion, up 29.8 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port