TSMC says Sept sales up 30.3 pct on year, down vs Aug
TAIPEI Oct 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Tuesday that unconsolidated sales in September rose 30.3 percent from a year earlier, though they fell back from August.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$42.82 billion ($1.46 billion) last month, compared with T$32.9 billion a year earlier and T$48.9 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$43.35 billion, up 29.8 percent from a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source