Turkey sees budget deficit at 1.8 pct by 2015 -Babacan
ANKARA Oct 9 (Reuters) - Turkey's budget deficit is expected to fall to 1.8 percent of GDP by 2015 from 2.3 percent this year, Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babacan said on Tuesday, unveiling the government's medium-term economic programme.
Babacan also said he expected the primary surplus to increase to 1.1 percent of GDP by 2015 from 0.8 percent in 2013.
(Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |