Taiwan's UMC Sept sales rise 11.5 pct on year
TAIPEI Oct 9 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Tuesday its September sales rose 11.5 percent from a year earlier, but dipped from August.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.11 billion ($310.78 million) last month, compared with T$8.18 billion in the same month last year and T$9.8 billion in August, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions