- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Polish government to approve shale gas law next week
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's government will approve a long-awaited new shale gas law during its sitting next week, Prime Minister Donald Tusk said on Tuesday.
"The assumptions are ready. We will be approving this draft at the government's sitting next week," Tusk said at a news conference.
Poland, which aims to be Europe's shale gas pioneer, has postponed the publication of a legal framework for the development of the potentially lucrative energy resource several times in the past few months.
(Reporting by Maciej Onoszko)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this