Danaher, Cooper to sell tools JV to Bain Capital
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Danaher Corp and Cooper Industries said they will sell their hand and power tools joint venture, Apex Tool Group, to Bain Capital for about $1.6 billion.
Danaher and Cooper each own a 50 percent interest in Apex, which makes Crescent wrenches, Lufkin measuring tapes and hand tools for Sears Holdings Corp's Craftsman brand.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |