UK expects EADS-BAE merger announcment 'any minute'
BIRMINGHAM, England Oct 10 (Reuters) - British Defence Minister Philip Hammond said on Wednesday he expected an announcement on a proposed merger between EADS and BAE "any minute".
He spoke on the sidelines of the Conservative Party conference in the English city of Birmingham.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |