UK expects EADS-BAE merger announcment 'any minute'
BIRMINGHAM, England Oct 10 (Reuters) - British Defence Minister Philip Hammond said on Wednesday he expected an announcement on a proposed merger between EADS and BAE "any minute".
He spoke on the sidelines of the Conservative Party conference in the English city of Birmingham.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry