Lagardere says backs EADS management after BAE merger talks end
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - French media group Lagardere , owner of 7.5 percent of EADS, on Wednesday renewed its support in the management of the Airbus maker after its merger talks with Britain's BAE Systems failed.
"Lagardere notes the end of tie-up talks between EADS and BAE Systems and renews its faith in the management of EADS," a spokesman for Lagardere told Reuters.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data