EADS CEO says to review strategy after BAE merger talks ended
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - EADS Chief Executive Tom Enders said in a letter to employees that the aerospace group wished to review its strategy and defence activities in particular after the end of its merger talks with BAE Systems .
"We will now take the time to clearly draw a number of lessons from this experience. We will need to review our Group strategy and defence activities in particular," Enders said in the letter which was sent to employees on Wednesday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official