EADS CEO says to review strategy after BAE merger talks ended
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - EADS Chief Executive Tom Enders said in a letter to employees that the aerospace group wished to review its strategy and defence activities in particular after the end of its merger talks with BAE Systems .
"We will now take the time to clearly draw a number of lessons from this experience. We will need to review our Group strategy and defence activities in particular," Enders said in the letter which was sent to employees on Wednesday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies