EADS CEO says to review strategy after BAE merger talks ended
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - EADS Chief Executive Tom Enders said in a letter to employees that the aerospace group wished to review its strategy and defence activities in particular after the end of its merger talks with BAE Systems .
"We will now take the time to clearly draw a number of lessons from this experience. We will need to review our Group strategy and defence activities in particular," Enders said in the letter which was sent to employees on Wednesday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter