EADS CEO says to review strategy after BAE merger talks ended
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - EADS Chief Executive Tom Enders said in a letter to employees that the aerospace group wished to review its strategy and defence activities in particular after the end of its merger talks with BAE Systems .
"We will now take the time to clearly draw a number of lessons from this experience. We will need to review our Group strategy and defence activities in particular," Enders said in the letter which was sent to employees on Wednesday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales