Fairfax Financial Holdings sells C$200 mln notes-term sheet
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd on Wednesday sold C$200 million ($204 million) of 10-year debt, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 5.84 percent notes, due Oct. 14, 2022, were priced at 99.963 to yield 5.845 percent, or 403.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the bookrunning manager for the sale.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |