GDF's Belgian unit says closes 350 MW plant after explosion
BRUSSELS Oct 10 (Reuters) - GDF Suez' Belgian unit Electrabel said on Wednesday that it has closed its 350 MW combined-cycle gas turbine plant at Saint-Ghislain, near the French border, after an explosion earlier in the day.
"We're still investigating the cause and the damage," said a spokeswoman for the company, adding there were no injuries.
(Reporting By Ben Deighton; editing by John O'Donnell)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |