GDF's Belgian unit says closes 350 MW plant after explosion
BRUSSELS Oct 10 (Reuters) - GDF Suez' Belgian unit Electrabel said on Wednesday that it has closed its 350 MW combined-cycle gas turbine plant at Saint-Ghislain, near the French border, after an explosion earlier in the day.
"We're still investigating the cause and the damage," said a spokeswoman for the company, adding there were no injuries.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources