India's HDFC to raise up to 5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Oct 10 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise up to 5 billion rupees ($94.65 million) through one-year one-day bonds at 9.10 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.
ICICI Bank is the sole arranger to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 52.8250 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan) (firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-22-61807244; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |