India's HDFC to raise up to 10 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Oct 10 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise up to 10 billion rupees ($189.30 million) through five-year bonds with a put option at the end of 13-months at 9 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.
The base size of the issue is 7.5 billion rupees with a greenshoe of 2.5 billion rupees, the source said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 52.8250 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on