India's HDFC to raise up to 10 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Oct 10 (Reuters) - India's Housing Development Finance Corp plans to raise up to 10 billion rupees ($189.30 million) through five-year bonds with a put option at the end of 13-months at 9 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.
The base size of the issue is 7.5 billion rupees with a greenshoe of 2.5 billion rupees, the source said.
Axis Bank is the sole arranger to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 52.8250 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |