Samsung Elec shares lose 3 pct along with market decline
SEOUL Oct 10 (Reuters) - Shares in Samsung Electronics were down more than 3 percent in Wednesday trading, as the wider market lost ground, dragged down by concerns about U.S. corporate earnings.
Shares of Samsung Electronics, South Korea's most valuable stock, were down 3.06 percent at 1.33 million Korean won ($1,200), underperforming the market's 1.4 percent fall as of 0533 GMT.
($1 = 1,110.85 Korean won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'