Saudi Hollandi Bank Q3 net profit up 5.9 percent, beating view
RIYADH Oct 10 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank posted an 5.9 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit, beating analyst expectations, it said in a bourse statement on Wednesday.
The kingdom's eighth-largest lender, said that it made 317 million riyals ($85 million) compared with 299 million riyals in the three months ending September 30.
Six analysts surveyed by Reuters forecast the firm to post, on average, a net profit of 292 million riyals.
The bank attributed its performance to higher operating income.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'