Saudi Hollandi Bank Q3 net profit up 5.9 percent, beating view
RIYADH Oct 10 (Reuters) - Saudi Hollandi Bank posted an 5.9 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit, beating analyst expectations, it said in a bourse statement on Wednesday.
The kingdom's eighth-largest lender, said that it made 317 million riyals ($85 million) compared with 299 million riyals in the three months ending September 30.
Six analysts surveyed by Reuters forecast the firm to post, on average, a net profit of 292 million riyals.
The bank attributed its performance to higher operating income.
(Reporting By Angus McDowall)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions