BRIEF-Moody's assigns (P)A3 to Qatar International Islamic Bank's Sukuk
Oct 10 (Reuters) - QIIB Sukuk Funding Limited & Qatar International Islamic Bank
* Moody's assigned a provisional (P)A3 debt rating (outlook stable) to the upcoming Trust Certificate Issuance of QIIB Sukuk Funding Limited ("the Issuer"), which is established in the Cayman Islands. The issuance size is expected to be around USD 500 million.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia