BRIEF-Moody's assigns (P)A3 to Qatar International Islamic Bank's Sukuk
Oct 10 (Reuters) - QIIB Sukuk Funding Limited & Qatar International Islamic Bank
* Moody's assigned a provisional (P)A3 debt rating (outlook stable) to the upcoming Trust Certificate Issuance of QIIB Sukuk Funding Limited ("the Issuer"), which is established in the Cayman Islands. The issuance size is expected to be around USD 500 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales