CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls at open on weak U.S. earnings outlook
TORONTO, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened slightly lower on Wednesday as persisting troubles in the euro zone and a weak outlook on U.S. company earnings fueled worries about stalling global growth. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index opened down 8.03 points, or 0.07 percent, to 12,265.54, before modestly extending losses to 12,256.99.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data