BRIEF-Moody's downgrades Fiat to Ba3; negative outlook
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has today downgraded the corporate family rating (CFR) and probability of default rating (PDR) of Fiat S.p.A. to Ba3 from Ba2.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone