STXNEWS LATAM-Pão de Açúcar sales growth picks up in Q3
Grupo Pão de Açúcar , Brazil's biggest retailer, said on Wednesday that third-quarter net revenue rose 9.7 percent from a year earlier, picking up from a weaker second quarter as government stimulus spurred consumer demand. Second-quarter net revenue grew 6.8 percent from a year before. At Pão de Açúcar's stores that had been open for at least 12 months, gross sales grew 7.1 percent in the third quarter from a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |