EADS/BAE Systems deal talks blocked by German government: French source
PARIS (Reuters) - Merger talks between EADS and BAE Systems were blocked by the German government, a senior French government source said on Wednesday.
"The (German) chancellor did not want the talks to continue," the source told Reuters on condition of anonymity.
(Reporting by Emmanuel Jarry; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |