Daimler still aims to reduce EADS stake this year
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German automotive group Daimler remains in talks with the German government to lower its stake in European aerospace group EADS by selling a 7.5 percent holding to state-owned development bank KfW.
"We still aim to further reduce our stake in EADS this year," said a Daimler spokesman on Wednesday.
Earlier EADS and BAE Systems called off the world's largest defense and aviation merger, with sources close to the talks blaming Germany for wrecking the $45 billion deal.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting