BRIEF-Wartsila-led group signs Jordan power plant deal, its share $334 mln
HELSINKI Oct 10 (Reuters) - Wartsila Oyj Abp : * Says wärtsilä-led consortium to supply 573 mw power plant to Jordan * Says total value of Jordan contract is USD 552 million, wärtsilä's share USD
334 million (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections