Taiwan's Acer September sales fall 5.9 pct from year ago
TAIPEI Oct 11 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Acer Inc, the world's No.3 PC vendor by shipments, said on Thursday its unconsolidated September sales were T$37.6 billion ($1.28 billion), 5.9 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure was however up from the previous month's T$26.7 billion. The company did not provide further details.
($1 = 29.3130 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing and Matt Driskill)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |